Narrow paths are no problem Awkward passages can mean rescuing or moving most robotic mowers from one part of your lawn to another. Then, there’s trimming overgrown, blind corners where it just couldn’t reach. But not for Landxcape. With its patented internal analysing system, Landxcape navigates tight spaces where other robotic mowers struggle, and turns corners where others would freeze. Better navigation means better mowing. Your garden will be much cleaner with less intervention., Knows when to come home, automatically – Self-monitoring Landxcape knows when to return home to its base automatically whether the day’s work is done, or when its battery needs recharging. No programming needed. Start mowing at a press of button. The Landxcape robotic mower is ready to mow right out of the box (after installation). Set it up, press the button, and let it go. The anti-theft PIN code lock to safeguard it while it cares for your lawn. No matter how many undulating slopes your lawn has, Landxcape handles them easily. Balancing power and performance means Landxcape is powerful enough to steadily climb. Lift and tilt safety sensors protect the curious members of your family, like children and pets. Internal safety sensors stop the blade from rotating to prevent injury when the robotic mower is lifted or tilted.
• Competition finishes at the date and time above – even if all tickets are not sold
• If all tickets are sold before the date and time above, the Competition will finish when the final ticket is sold
• Winner will be drawn live on Facebook at the next available draw
• Includes free delivery throughout Ireland (North or South)
• Free entry route available, please see terms and conditions